- Cat Tech Center- Building D ($1.5 Million)
- BU- Parking Deck ($1.5 Million)
- Bradley University- New Arena ($7.5 Million)
- Galesburg WTP ($3 Million)
- Bradley University- Bradley Hall Remodel ($3.5 Million)
- Peoria Civic Center Addition ($5.5 Million)
- Embassy Suites Hotel + Convention Center ($5.5 million)
- IE/Cogen + Ethanol Plant ($7 Million)
- Aventive Ethanol Plant Addition ($3 Million)
- New Winpak Building ($1.1 Million)
- Caterpillar Building AC Remodel ($1 Million)
- Caterpillar AC Dining ($2.586 Million)
- New OSF Children’s Hospital
Oberlander’s $4,000,000 project on the Gerlach Building of St. Francis Medical Center in Peoria encompassed all electrical systems at the complex – from operating and patient rooms to X-ray equipment and heating/cooling systems to standby power.
At Caterpillar Inc’s Building SS in East Peoria, Oberlander accomplished the electrical installation for all manufacturing and assembly equipment and machinery.
Oberlander’s work on the Watterson Towers dormitories at Illinois State University in Normal entailed the complete electrical installation, including student rooms, offices, dinning and recreational complexes, elevators, power distribution and lighting rods.
From powerhouse to primary computer installations, Oberlander brought Pekin Energy Company in Pekin, Illinois, on line as a continuous flow alcohol producing plant, participating in much of the final electrical design of this $12,000,000, fast-tracking project.
Oberlander completed all electrical contracting for East Peoria’s Riverview Retirement Community, including resident apartments, cafeteria, the medical wing and recreational facilities.
Oberlander was responsible for all electrical installations at the Peoria County Jail, including locking mechanisms, closed circuit television, maintenance buildings, outdoor lighting, and dining and recreational facilities.
- OSF Center for Health ($2 Million)
- I74 Remodel- 3 Phases ($8.3 Million)
- OSF Parking Deck ($2.75 Million)
- St. Mary’s ($1 Million)
- Bradley University – OLIN Hall Remodeling (3.7 Million)
- Illinois State Univerity – Science Building (3.5 Million)
- CAT CV Building Remodeling (3.3 Million)
- St. James Hospital in Pontiac (2.9 Million)
- Galesburg Correctional Facility (1.5 Million)
- Canton Correctional Center (1.5 Million)
- Keystone Rod Mill Expansion (1.2 Million)
- Keystone Caster Addition (1.0 Million)
- Hillside Village – Martin Luther Homes (3.7 Million)